TTF's engineering floorings are produced in Japanese high technology and complied with EN 13329 (EU standard).
2. The advantages of Engineering Flooring:
- Anti-scratch, high level (AC3-AC4) of abrasion.
- Water-resistance and highly humidity resistance. No damage after 1 week steep.
- High aestheticism with various veins and colors which are selected from natural wood for both antique and modern apprearance.
- Non-toxic, non-formaldehyde or in very low rate depending on the grade. No toxic additive such as heavy mental chemicals, PVC, PCB, Dioxin, etc,. for ensuring the users' health.
- No discoloration under the direct lights of the sun because of UV coating.
- Easy and quick assembly because of T&G system.
- Competitive price.
3. The common dimensions: 15/3x90/120/140 x RL (400-2600mm).