THE INTERNATIONAL STAR AWARD 2006
The granting ceremony of the International Standard Award of Quality (ISAQ) 2006 was held in Geneve (Switzerland) by The Business Initiative Directions (B.I.D) with the attendance of many business leaders from 78 different countries all over the world.
This award was granted under the selection and recommendation of the International B.I.D. Selection Committee. The selection standards were based on the International.
Quality Management Standards QC100. Therefore, to achieve this quality standard, an enterprise has to meet the following criteria:
- Ensuring the quality by satisfying the customers’ demands.
- Having good business performance.
- Supporting the labor force with technical and financial means to assure continuous improvement.
- Being aware of and carrying out environment protection activities together with other business activities.
- Having good evaluation about the importance of the most profitable fields.
- Being aware of the importance of the continuous improvement in business activities, innovating technical means, investing in human resource, establishing and running the operation system to reach the highest productivity. Truong Thanh is the only Vietnamese company in the wooden industry that was awarded this prize.